November 27, 2014
Google Keep is an excellent tool to use for creating digital sticky notes. You can use both text and images to capture and share your notes. You can also use it to create to-do lists and bookmark content from the web.It has an intuitive and user friendly interface that makes it way simpler to navigate and control than is the case with several other note-taking apps out there.
Since its update a few weeks ago, Google Keep added a wide variety of new features. Here are some of them:
- You can now color-code your notes and lists so you can easily find and edit them.
- Google Keep now supports collaborative editing. You can share your notes or to-do lists and assign privileges to your collaborators so that they can view, edit, and even invite further collaborators. All edits can be seen in real time in each collaborator's account.
- You can now add reminders in your notes and to-do lists
- Google Keep has a search function that facilitates looking for notes and content. You can filter your Keep content by list, image, audio, or shared content.
- Finally Google keep is available for the web, as a Chrome app, and as Android app.