November 18, 2014
Read and Write for Google is a powerful tool that integrates with both the web and Google Drive to offer reading and writing help. It is also a good extension to support students with learning difficulties and reading disabilities. Some of the features of Read and Write include:
- Read aloud words, passages or entire documents with easy to follow colour highlighting
- Explain new terms using both text and pictures
- Translate text into other languages
- Provides suggestions for the current or next word you type
- Helps you highlight text in documents or the web and collect for use in other documents
- You can also use it to simplify and summarize text on web pages.
Read and Write for Google work on different platforms and devices including: Mac, PCs, and Chromebooks. It also works with web pages and common file types in Google Drive, including:Google Docs, PDF, and ePub.
Watch the video below to learn more about Read & Write
Follow us on : Twitter, Facebook , Google plus, Pinterest .