July 12, 2014
Wlingua is a good language learning app that aims to give your students the chance to improve their English skills outside the classroom. They can learn many things watching TV shows or reading books, newspapers... Although these are undoubtedly valuable tools, there is no possible way for you to monitor their progress following your guidance.
- Keep tabs on your students’performance.
- Find quality lessons to complement your own lessons
- From a basic to an intermediate level. Choose where you want to start and Wlingua will help you learn English at your own pace.
- Learn English through the 600 lessons created by our team of teachers.
- Learners who don’t have enough time to learn English could join a quality course anytime anywhere.
App's strong points:
● More content than anybody else (600 lessons divided in 4 levels, from A1 to B2). Besides, the learner can choose between British and American English. The app gives learners reports of their performance and it has plenty ofdifferent exercises which can help them improve in every skill: reading, listening, grammar, vocabulary, speaking, pronunciation...
● Learners can download the lessons in PDF.
● You can learn English from Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, German and French.