June 26, 2014
One of the best features of Google Plus I like so much is called Hangout. Hangout is a great way for teachers to host group discussions online . Google Plus Hangout allows you to organize video and text conversations with your contacts. Within hangouts, users can share files, documents, and photos. Video calls on Hangouts are limited to only 10 members but using Hangout on Air will let you share your hangout live on YouTube or your website. The hangout will also be recorded and automatically saved on your YouTube channel.
- Develop rich online portfolios.
- Create live shows and talks for broadcast
- Share screens and create collaborative demonstrations
- Inviting remote guests to speak.
- Facilitating group projects after school hours
- Answering student questions about homework and projects
- Group grading sessions
- Host study groups
- Use Whiteboard capabilities to explain lessons
- Connect students with native speakers in language courses