Pin It

10 Things You Probably Didn't Know about Internet

June 28, 2014
Did you know that 49% of Internet traffic comes from humans while the remaining 51% is made up of bots? Did you know that the first web site was created in 1991? How about the fact that it took Internet 4 years to reach 50.000.000 people but it took television 13 years and radio 18 years to reach the same milestone? Weird enough, did you know that around 65% of all images on the Internet are of naked women?



These and several other weird facts about Internet is the topic of the graphic below. I invite you to have a pick and share with us what you think of it. Enjoy

Graphic created by Zanifesto and I learned about it through MakeUseof.

10 facts abt Internet  Follow us on : Twitter, Facebook , Google plus, Pinterest .

0 comments : POST A COMMENT