April 15, 2014
A few months ago Zoho, the popular productivity suite, launched the new service called Zoho Survey. Zoho Survey is a great tool that teachers can use to create surveys and quizzes. This service comes with a wide variety of interesting features and below is a round-up of some of them:
- Zoho Survey lets you mix and match 21 response formats in your surveys.
- It provides you with ready made templates and themes to use with your surveys
- Multiple question types are available and hence you can ask your audience exactly what you want. Add logic to your surveys by skipping or adding questions. Depending on the survey taker’s previous responses, you can always make the surveys shorter and more relevant.
- Share survey links across social media channels, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Google Plus and watch the responses roll in.
- Zoho Survey automatically generates links and HTML/embed codes, so you can display your surveys on your website or blog.
- Analyze your survey results through reports that include a detailed summary of responses and visual representations with numerous charts.
- With Zoho Survey’s app for the iPad, you can create surveys while on the go.