April 10, 2014
The popular ebook creation app Book Creator is now available for Android users. Book Creator allows users to easily create multimedia ebooks that comprise a variety of materials like videos, audio, text, and images. The app also provides users with the many options to customize the layout of the book pages, resize pictures, import videos or record new ones.
Other features that Book Creator offers :
- Choose from portrait, landscape or square book sizes.
- Quickly add pictures from the Photos app, or grab them from the web, then move, resize and rotate them with your fingers.
- Edit text using the onscreen keyboard, and apply rich formatting to make it look great.
- Choose from all of the iPad's fonts - over 50 to use.
- Import video and music, and record speech within the app.
- Draw and write in your books with the freehand pen tools.
- Layout your book exactly as you want it with guidelines and snap positioning.
- A quick tap and you're reading your book in iBooks!
- Send your books to your friends over email, to iTunes on your computer, over Dropbox, or to a WebDav server.
- Print using AirPrint or other printer apps, or export as PDF.
- With your books created using the international ePub standard you know they will be readable now and in the future.
- Support for iBooks’ fixed layout format, including double page images and soundtracks. Please note that fixed layout iBooks are not ideal for long texts such as novels.