April 18, 2014
ExamTime is a free online learning platform which students and teachers can use to create, share and discover learning resources (Mind Maps, Quizzes, Study Planner & more). The web-app combines proven learning tools and techniques with education technology. ExamTime has created a way to help teachers encourage students to fully engage in their subjects, enhancing the learning experience.
Below are 5 reasons why you should use ExamTime in your classroom:
1. ExamTime is 100% free and an easy-to-use website
2. The tools are effective ways to encourage students to actively learn
3. It promotes collaborative learning with an online community and sharing options
4. Teachers can set homework and classwork activities for students to complete
The website is available in English, Spanish, German and Portuguese and already has users in over 140 countries worldwide. Currently, access to the platform is completely free. However, a premium version will be released soon so make sure to grab it now and try it for yourself as it will only be free for a limited time.
See an example of an ExamTime Mind Map below:
Other ExamTime features include:
• Mind Maps: Make connections between ideas to improve understanding and memory
• Flashcards: Memorize study material better by challenging your memory
• Quizzes: Quickly test student’s knowledge with fun and interactive online quizzes
• Online Notes: Organize subjects better and collaborate to incorporate different ideas
• Study Planner: Encourage your students to manage their study time effectively
ExamTime is a great education resource for collaborative work between students and teachers. If
you haven’t signed up yet, get started here.