February13 , 2014
Below is a list of some important web tools you can use to take tap into the full potential of your Kindle app.
1- Sharing web content to your Kindle
The traditional way to share a web page or an online article is to send it to your kindle via email. Every kindle user has an approved email address. Kindle generates a kindle email for you using your approved email address. This generated kindle email which ends with this extension @kindle.com is the one you need to send your articles and web pages to. Anything sent to this email will be stored on your kindle library which you can access and read anytime you want on your kindle library. To find this email address, just head over Amazon's Kindle management page and click on "personal document settings" your email is placed under " sent to kindle email settings".
2- Send to Kindle (by Klip.me)
Send to Kindle is a Browser extension for Kindle owners who prefer reading web content on their devices. It’s designed to offer a quick way for pushing web content to Kindle, so you can read articles or news later on your device.
3- Send to Kindle by Google Chrome
Send to Kindle for Google Chrome makes web articles easier to read. Key features include:
- Send news articles, blog posts and other web content to Kindle.
- Send web content to Kindle in one step or preview before you send.
- Select text from the web page and send it to your Kindle.
- Edit the title and author of your document before sending.
- Read anytime, everywhere on your Kindle devices and reading apps.
- Choose to archive content in your Kindle library, where you can re-download it conveniently at any time.