If you are like me then Dropbox is one of the tools you use on everyday basis. The cloud-based facilities it provides are too valuable to be missed and barring Google Drive, no other web tool provides as powerful and free cloud-based services as Dropbox. However, Dropbox per see can only do so much and there are several third party tools to use with it to increase your productivity. Check out this resource page to learn more about these tools.
Today I am sharing with you another wonderful tool to help you organize and sort your files in Dropbox. This is Boxie, an iPad app that has gone free now and here are some of the features Boxie adds to your Dropbox experience :
• navigate quickly across folders;
• drag and drop to move an item in a folder;
• use contextual options to share, copy, delete, rename, move, paste items, with undoable actions;
• save bookmarks: fast shortcuts for files and folders which can be accessed from a dedicated section;
• store offline files to access them even when your internet connection is not available;
• see a list of revisions for files and restore previous versions;
• thanks to new iOS 7 background features, you can receive in-app and background notifications for file system events: additions, modifications, deletions;
• see the list of deleted files in a folder, and restore them;
• upload files to Dropbox by sending them to Boxie from other apps;
• transfer files and folders to other Boxie users using a sharable custom URL scheme link;
• view images in an enhanced image gallery with animated GIF support;
• listen to audio files and watch videos using a beautifully crafted audio and video player.