This is a good app for kids to create stories using pictur and text. Some of the features it provides include:
- Add as many stories as you can like
- Select one of two gorgeous story book templates
- Add your own voice - now your toddler can listen to the entire story in mommy's or daddy's voice
- Add word highlights - Customize word highlights and make your stories interactive. Once added words are highlighted in red and respond to touch
- Add picture highlights - Click on any picture within the edit mode to add picture highlights and make your stories interactive. Great for adding names or describing objects
- Supports three playback modes - read to me, read by myself, and auto-play which automatically turns from page to page
- Add your own photos in a click
- Multi-sensory learning tool - combining seeing, hearing, and tactile feedback
- Multi-language support - since you can edit all existing items and sounds so you can record everything in your native tongue
2- Doodlecast for kids
Doodlecast is a unique drawing app that records your voice as you draw. Play back your drawing and export it to share with friends and family. Visit the Doodlecast for Kids support page to see the app in action.
3- Story Wheel
Story Wheel is an educational game that improves your child’s cognitive abilities. Story Wheel helps develop an understanding of story composition, strengthens imagination, and improves oral language skills. It is a perfect complement to your child’s language arts school curriculum.
4- Story Creator
With Story Creator you can easily create beautiful story books containing photos, videos, text, and audio all in one gorgeous collection. Story Creator truly brings your best stories to life and easily allows you to retell and share your most memorable moments.
Pixntell adds your voice to your pictures and creates a personalized video you can share on Dropbox, Facebook, YouTube, FocusTrain or email.