If you are wondering what to do with the class blog now that the school year is about to end, here is a solution for you: turn its blog posts into a beautiful ebook and share it with your students and their parents. Students would love to see what they have been blogging about during the whole year packed and published in one place.The process is very easy and simple.
This is my favorite. It is very easy to use , all you need to do is provide an export file containing all your blog posts from your blog and follow the remaining steps. The site offers guidelines on how to do the process for both blogger and Wordpress users.
This is another great web tool to turn your blog into ebook. Here is how to do it :
- Start on the "Create Yours" page by entering the address of a web page, blog or feed that you want to include in your eBook
- If you enter the address of a single web page, then Zinepal adds the page to your eBook.
- If you enter a blog or feed, then Zinepal displays a list of stories. Select the checkbox next to a story to add it to your eBook.
- When you are done, click the "Preview Your eBook" button at the top of the page. Zinepal then creates a preview of your eBook.
- If you are happy, click on "Finalize eBook" to create your eBook in PDF, ePub and Kindle/Mobipocket formats.