According to Edutopia, there are several wasy to use Interactive White Boards in the classroom :
Here are the video tutorials from Cambridge:
- Digital storytelling.
- Creating, viewing, and annotating student PowerPoint and multimedia presentations in real time.
- Showing streamed or downloaded videos.
- Using online map and satellite imagery to teach geography.
- Displaying artwork or online museum presentations.
- Demonstrating moviemaking techniques.
- Viewing and analyzing competitive sports and physical education activities.
- Teaching students how to conduct research on the Internet.
- Working collaboratively on writing and editing exercises, math lessons, and science experiments.
- Instructing the class on the use of a software program, keyboarding techniques, and other computer skills.
1- What is a whiteboard
2- Setting up the mimio®
3- First steps
4- The toolbox
5- Working with images
6- Annotating images
7-Masking and zooming
8-Internet and images