iBook Author is an awesome free app that allows users to easily create stunning multi-touch textbooks for iPad. It provides all the tools one might need to start creating and publishing ebooks including galleries, video, interactive diagrams, 3D objects, and many more.
iBook Author provides you with a set of pre-defined templates to help you design the background of your textbook. You can choose from a wide variety of styles, like classic textbook, or photo book in both landscape and portrait orientations. You can also choose from a variety of page layouts in each template, or even create one of your own.
Check out these posts to learn more about iBook Author :
- Teachers Guide on how to Create Textbooks using iBook Author
- Getting to Know iBook Author
- 5 Examples of how Students can Use iBook Author for Learning
Today we are providing you with another great resource that can help you learn more about iBook Author. This is basically a YouTube playlist curated by DIY Jurno and that has over twenty video tutorials all involving the use of iBook Author. Here are some titles .Click Here to check the playlist.
- How to Start iBook Author with a Template
- Thumbnails, Outline, Layouts, and Panels
- Overview of the Toolbar
- Inspector Panel
- How to Change Color Plate in iBook Author
- How to Insert Pages and Navigate the Thumbnail
- Rulers and Guides
- Inserting and Modifying Text
- Importing Text from Microsoft Word
- Using Paragraph Styles
- Inserting a Hyperlink
- Inserting and Modifying Shapes