Szoter is a cool web tool that allows its users to annotate their pictures very easily.As a teacher, you can use this tool to illustrate pictures and images you want to include in your lessons. You can draw on pictures, add arrows, rotate them, add text and many more and all for free. I have tried Szoter with a couple of images and find it really amazing and that is why I am adding it to the list of the Best Web Annotating Tools.
The thing I like the most about Szoter and which I did not find in many of the other similar tools is that it lets you work on pictures that you upload from your computer or take a screenshot of the ones online and annotate them. After you are done you can then save the finished work in your local desk.
Here is a list of the features Szoter provides for its users :
- It lets you Capture your screen
- It lets you work on pictures stored on your computer
- You can use it to annotate , add text, scale and rotate images
- You can quickly sketch anything and add comments
- You can adjust colours, size, crop, and outline
- You can save and share your pictures with friends
- It does not require any login or registration