Piktochart is an awesome infographic creation tool for teachers.I stumbled upon this in my Twitter and after trying it I decided to add it to my List of The Best Infographic Creation Tools. There has been so much focus on the use of Infographics in education because of their huge potentail as learning tools. Their bright colours together with the way they present inforamtion make them ideal for classroom inclusion.
Using Piktochart, teachers will be able to make their own infographics and included the inforamtion they want to share with their students in a visually appealing way.The process is very easy and does not require any advanced technology skills.
Some Features of Piktochart
Here is a list of the main features that Pictochart offers to its users:
- It has a free plan for casual users with limited features but it also has a discount for students for only $2.50 a month.
- It is very easy to use
- It has a user friendly interface
- It lets you create awesome presentations to engage your audience ( students )
- It combines 8 types of visualizations ( themes, shapes, icons, vectors, text, uploaded images, chart exporter ) to create the story you want
- It lets you easily modify the entire font or colour scheme in your presentation within a click
- You can export presentations as HTML to embed in your blog or website
- It offers several beautiful themes suitable for different scenarios-+96