Screen Draw is an extension that is developed by Grizzley Ape and that lets you draw or type text over the top of any page in any colour or size and then save it to png or jpeg. This is a great annotating tool for teachers. They can use to it create annotated screen images to provide directions to students.
Here are some features of Screen Draw:
- It is free
- It is easy to use
- It has a user friendly interface
- It is a Firefox extension that is to be installed on your browser toolbar
- It allows users to type or draw free-hand on any webpage
- It lets you circle elements on a web page and add extra information about those elements
- You can save your screen drawing as PNG or JPG files
Head over to Screen Draw and give it a try.