Vyew is a great presentation tool for educators. It allows its users to meet and share content in real time. It is completely free and supports up to 10 participants. In fact it is one of my favorite presentation tools because of all it has to offer to us in education. Imagine a tool that enables you to upload documents, files and videos into a room which others can access very easily and start viewing and contributing to. It is really perfect for online collaboration and web conferencing where people can collaborate in real time and share whatever they want and all for free.
Some features of VyewHere are the main features that Vyew offers to its users:
- It is completely free
- It requires a sign up
- It does not need any software installation or download for it is a web-based application
- It is very easy to use and anyone can right off start on it
- It supports up to 10 participants
- It also provides tools for uploading files, slides,documents, images,and videos
- It provides you with a whiteboard to draw and type on
- It also allows you to share your computer screen with participants in your room
- It supports voice and text chat
- It is compatible with Pc, Mac, Linux and many other systems
How can i get started using Vyew ?Head over to Vyew main page and sign up for your free account
Watch this short tutorial video to see how you can use the above mentioned options
Applications of Vyew in educationVyew is just what educators need. The conferencing and collaborative features it offers for free can be used by teachers to make tutorials and invite groups of 10 students at a time to a single room and explain lessons to them, share slides and other relevant staff. Vyew can make your teaching much more fun and students will love it for sure.
That’s it about Vyew – free Meeting rooms for real time collaboration.