Dropbox is another great mobile app that every educator should have or at least be aware of. i have already talked about the web version of this tool in an article entitled Dropbox: The Best Way to Share, Sync and back up your Files in which i talked about how this web application allows its users to store and share files online. Today i am introducing you to the mobile version of dropbox that you can use for free on your mobile devices.
Mobile Dropbox allows it users to view their photos, videos, and documents (.rtf, .txt, .doc, .pdf, etc). What really amazes me about this app is that once you install it on your computer , any file you save to it will be automatically saved to all your computers, iPhone and iPad. You can access your files anywhere you go.
Some features of DropboxHere is a list of the main features that Dropbox offers to its users
- It is free
- It is easy to use
- It has an intuitive interface
- It lets you view your docs, photos, and videos anywhere
- It lets you add files to “ favorites” for fast , offline viewing
- You can very easily save photos and videos to your dropbox
- You can also save email attachments right into your Dropbox.
How can i get started using Dropbox ?Here is a short video tutorial to show you how to use this mobile app
That’s it about Dropbox – store and share files on your mobile.