10-Fast-Fingers is a cool web application. It allows its users to test their typing speed to find out how fast they type and where they position themselves against others. In an earlier post entitled Radial- speed up typing on iPad, i talked about how this mobile app can speed up your typing and help you save your time. As educators, we need to be in a good position to type in quickly and get what we want from the keyboard very easily. I know not one of us was born a good and fast ‘typer’ but practice makes better.
10-Fast-Fingers will help you achieve that purpose. Do not forget this tool alone is not enough but i will be soon providing you with extra tools to help you out. I was a very slow typist and sometimes it would be a source of embarrassment for me to type in a meeting or a conference because it would take me forever to finish what i would type but with perseverance and hard work i become now a very good keyboard handler.
Some features of 10-Fast-Fingershere is a list of the main features that 10-Fast-Fingers offers to its users:
- It is free to use
- It is easy and simple
- It does not require any download or sign up
- It measures your touch typing speed
- It lets you share your results with others by embedding them onto your blog or personal webpage
- It supports German, French, Spanish, Catalan, Turkish, Russian, Swedish, & Italian languages.
How can i get started using 10-Fast-Fingers ?As i said before , it is very easy to use all you need to do is:
- Head over to 10-Fast-Fingers main page
- Start typing in the box displayed there for you
- When the time is over it will show you the typing spee along with your rank among people who took the test