Feedly is a cool mobile app. It allows its users to get the latest updates of their favorite blogs and websites right into their iPhone and iPads. If you are already an existing Google Reader user then this is your” faster and more visual overlay with lots for sharing options and seamless 2-way integration”. Do not worry if you do not use Google Reader , you still can enjoy Feedly. By default the app features news feeds from a long list of popular sites including the BBC, Engadget, Perez Hilton. For me i look at Feedly as a learning app and i want you to use it this way , we are educators after all.
Some features of FeedlyHere is a list of the most important features that Feedly offers to its users:
- It is free
- It is easy to use
- It has an intuitive interface
- It delivers content from your favorite websites to your iPhone or iPad
- It is powered by Google Reader, Twitter, Instapaper and Read it later.
- It gives you access to read articles through history section
- It has higher quality images
- It enables you to automatically share on Google Reader when an article is liked
- It has an option to keep articles as unread
- It is compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.
- It requires iOS 4.0 or later
How does Feedly works ?to see how Feedly features the web content on mobile devices , watch this short video
That’s it about Feedly – keep updated on the go.