Mento is a great website i have stumbled upon recently. Mento allows you to save and share links with your friends and colleagues. I know there are many tools that can do the same but for us in education Mento is just what we need . It is quick , instant , secure and your links are just one click away.
Mento is a button for your browser and a place for saving your shared links. It is great for telling friends or co-workers about a link and in the same time be aware of those who clicked on your link. Poor students , they would no more give excuses such as i didn't get the link for the homework assignment for teachers would know if the links have been clicked on or not.
Some features of MentoHere is a list of the main features that Mento provides for its users:
- It is easy to use
- It has a friendly interface
- It is secure
- It requires a sign up after which you get an invitation email to start using Mento.
- It allows you to save and share links
- It lets you send links to any email address, Facebook friends and Twitter contacts
- You can use groups and tags for exchanging links with more people
- Mento works best with Firefox and certainly supports Safari and Internet Explorer, too.
- Mento tells you when friends clicked on your links
- Add screenshots to the links you're sharing: select any part of the page and make your links stand out
- You can also share videos and images from YouTube, Flickr and many other site
- It lets you Automatically publish your links to the services you use . It supports: Facebook, Twitter, Delicious, FriendFeed, Tumblr, and Mag.gnolia.
That’s it about Mento: A Great Way to Share Links with Others.
You might also like:
- Awesome Highlighter :Highlight and share in education...
- Cosketch : Teacher’s virtual online whiteboard
- Bounce : share your educative feedback
- Sketch : the educative way to communicate with your students...
- Embedit.in: a great sharing utility for educators
- Calaméo : The Educators Way to Master The Web
- School Rack : Free and Easy Workspace for your classroom...
- Jottit : a new collaborative space for your students...