Ta-dalist is a simple tool that lets you create to do lists for yourself and even for others . This tool is very simple to use and completely free . I want to include it here because i know educators might need it in their daily work . You do not need to keep your lists in sticky notes to hang on the door of your fridge or use paid applications online . Ta-dalist offers you all the option you need to keep your to do lists neat and accessible everywhere with internet connection.
How can i get started using Ta-dalist ?Log on to Ta-dalist main page and sign up for a free account . Registration takes only a minute after which you will have your own unique URL where you can see all the lists you create .
- Click on Sign up for free account
- Once signed in click on create a new list
- Give your list a name
- Add items you want to do
- You can email a list of these to do things to yourself
- You can also be notified of changes to this list via RSS
- Click on edit to change your lists or customize them
You might also like :
- Wiggio : The educative way to communicate and work...
- Weblist : teachers’ dynamic content sharing site
- Dushare : unlimited file transfer in education
- DisposableWebPage: a great web2.0 tool for educator...
- MultiUrl : combine multiple urls into one short link...
- Glosteredu:a collaborative online learning platform for educators...
- Awesome Highlighter :Highlight and share in education...
- Cosketch : Teacher’s virtual online whiteboard