BooNote is a cool online bookmarking service . It is more or less like Diigo and Delicious for it allows its users to bookmark their favorite Urls either publicly or privately . I know many of you do not use the public option but if we all keep our bookmarks private then the benefit will not be generalized and the core notion of sharing and collaborating which we as educators try to teach to our students is breached . Sites which we have found interesting and think other colleagues around the world can benefit from are really worth sharing and BooNote is there for you to help you do that .
Some features of BooNoteHere is the list of features that BooNote offers to its users ;
- It is free
- It requires a sign up
- It is very simple to use
- It has a user friendly interface
- It lets you store bookmarks and notes
- It allows you to create several folders to store your notes and bookmarks
- BooNote lets you access your bookmarks from both your computer or any mobile device
How can I get started using BooNote ?Log on to BooNote main page and sign up for your free account
Create your folder to fill it in with your bookmarks
Click on add bookmark to insert name and link of your note
that’s it , now you can click on the setting tab to edit delete whatever you want
Applications of BooNote in educationBooNote is very important for us in education , we can introduce it t our students and show them how they can use it to bookmark their favorite websites and access them wherever they are .
That’s it about BooNote ; Keep your note and bookmarks safe
You might also like ;
- Pearltrees: discover, organize and share your stuff easily
- Sitehover : a great easy way to organize your work
- Museumbox the educative way to master the web
Yaptime : the best place to share , organize and collaborate
- engrade : the best gradebook for teachers
- · LiveBinders : The educative tool teachers should have ...
- · Phile ; a great crowdsourcing tool for educators
- · Quicklyst : The teacher’s dream tool
- · Soshiku : a great organizational tool in education...