Vusafe is an online content library that provides safe environment for displaying internet-based videos in the classroom . It was created by M86 Security to securely share videos online . Teachers use it to upload videos into their libraries and organize them using keywords ,categories , and age.
some features of VusafeVusafe offers some very interesting features to its users such as :
- It is free and easy to use
- It offers a library of educative videos
- Upload videos from YouTube and present them to students without any distractive feature
- It enables you to find , share and organize approved videos from YouTube and other video sites safely and easily
- It also enables its users to search for classroom videos and organize them by subject and age range
- tag your videos with relevant key words
- Vusafe community allows you to browse videos submitted by other schools
How can i get started using Vusafe ?To learn how to use Vusafe , you need to watch this short video tutorial .
FAQ page .
Applications of Vusafe in EducationThere are several ways Teachers and students can use Vusafe . Here are some of the tips provided by Vusafe for this purpose.
teachers can use it to :
- search for relevant videos and post them to their own VuSafe libraries
- assign categories such as age range, teacher and subject
- share approved videos with their students.
- Engage their students through the use of educational videos
- Supplement learning materials at no cost
- Ensure students remain on task by eliminating distracting peripheral content
- Connect with other teachers through the VuSafe Community, where they can find and add videos used in other classrooms
- Find teacher-assigned videos quickly by category or keyword
- Watch approved videos without being exposed to inappropriate or harmful content
- Access approved videos inside and outside of the classroom safely
You might also like :