Since 1993 when Adobe Systems launched the PDF format , this latter has become number one universal format worldwide . Many people are opting for PDF documents than ever before and educators too are using them on a wider range . Given the importance of this format and how helpful it is in education i decided to include this post which is a tutorial on how to use Cute PDF Writer to turn any document into PDF one .
Before we dive into the video tutorial on how to create a PDF document let me just brief you on the most important features and advantages of PDF documents as explained in Abby Randal in his article : Why to Convert Word to PDF: 10 Advantages of PDF Files
PDF documents are :
- Compatible with most of the operating systems such azs Windows, Mac , Lunex , and even modern mobile phones and PDA’s
- Compact and small : you can merge multiple spreadsheets , word documents, photos …etc into one single and compact PDF document
- They can be created using a PDF Creator from any source document or application
- They are securable and has an encrypted protection system that prevents people from modifying your docs
- They are supported by many software viewers for free .
- Viewable withing most browsers
- They meet legal documents requirements
- Compatible with modern portable reader systems .
How can get started using Cute PDF Writer ?Log on to Cute PDF Writer main page and click on on free download on your left hand .
Download the file and execute it . It is very simple and quick .