Stixy is another great web2.0 tool for educators . It is a virtual bulletin board space . It is very useful for gathering, organizing , publishing and sharing information . Users can also add photos, notes, documents and to do lists to their stixy bulletin. Once these items are added you can then invite your peers to view, add , upload or edit them . Stixy is like a virtual portfolio where students post their items and collaborate virtually . It requires users registration with a valid email address .
Some features of StixyStixy has several important features that make out of it a very good place to start organizing your online work. Stixy allows you to ;
- Upload your work and add comments to it .
- Share files and documents
- Invite your friends , peers, and even family and start collaborating
- Copy and paste the content of any website to it
- Upload photos from wherever you have them , attach comments and share them
- You can tick the “ guest view” so that all your visitors can only see it