Soshiku is another great web2.0 application . It is more or less similar to TrackClass , an organizational tool which enables students to organize their school work in a very practical way. Soshiku is ‘ a simple but powerful tool that manages your high school or college assignments. Soshiku keeps track of when your assignments are due and can be even notify you via email or sms ‘. Part of this service is free , you can open a free basic account with limited features but very useful and you do not need to go pro and pay 5 dollars .
Some educative features of SoshikuHere is a set of the most important features of Soshiku that students can benefit from in their classrooms.
- Organize their assignments online
- Use calendar to get overview of their assignments
- Search their assignments using the search bar.
- Organize their courses and label them
- Save notes, manage tasks, attach files, and share messages with their friends.
- Students can partner up on Soshiku and keep track of each other’s tasks and share important files
- Add assignments right from their phones and be updated about the upcoming assignments via email or sms.