Kerpoof is a free online creative web2.0 tool. It is all about” having fun , discovering things, and being creative.” Kerpoof provides some handy tools for students to enable them to create their own pictures, drawings, story books, movies and practice spelling.
Some features of KerpoofThere are some features that distinguishe Kerpoof and makes it worth trying with our students.
- Kerpoof’s interface is user- friendly and students will love it
- It is a very good publishing center for students
- It offers the freedom of creativity
- It allows for the creation of an animated movie, a printed card , or a drawing.
- Vote on the movies, stories, and drawing that other people have made.
How can I get started using Kerpoof ?First , log on to Kerpoof main page .
You can use it without registration , but if you register you will benefit from some extra services like : the mail , the inventory, and teacher’s tools . I would recommend you to sign up for a free account.
Once you are in Kerpoof main page you can :
Spell a picture
Make a movie
Make a card
Make a drawing
Make a picture
Tell a story
To learn more about Kerpoof I invite you to watch this short video
For more about Kerpoof read their About Kerpoof
You can also check Kerpoof Scholastics to learn more about how elementary and middle school teachers use Kerpoof to enhance classroom activities while meeting a range of educational standards
Applications of Kerpoof in educationTeachers can use Kerpoof to have access to a plethora of free resources or scholastic pages like : lesson plans , classrooms idea, and enewsletter. Students on their part can use it to :
- Practice writing fairy tales, poetry, collaborative stories, non-fiction books and fables.
- Make movies out of their own stories
- Kerpoof provides basic movie making skills to students
- It also teaches character education to students.
That’s it about Kerpoof
You might also like :
- Soshiku: a great organizational tool in education
- TrackClass : the best way to organize your students' work
- Voki : a fun and free animated avatar tool
- The 21st century teachers should have
- Alarmtube and schooltube in education
- QuiteWrite: a quite place for writing
- Multiurl : combine multiple urls into one short link
- Dushare : unlimited file share in education
- Weblist : teacher's dynamic content sharing site
- TrackClass : the best way to organize your students work
- SymbalooEdu : a student-friendly web2.0 tool