How can I get started using Quicklyst ?First log on to Quicklyst main page
Remember you do not need to register to create a note but to save your notes you need to have a username and a password which takes less than a minute to do .Once you are at the main page you click on “start now for free” button
There are two text boxes ,click on the first one to enter the title for your notes . Then you click on the area underneath the title box to start taking the notes . To add a new line to your notes just click on the “enter” key on your keyboard. If you want to create an outline just use the tab and shift+tab , you can also use the up/down arrow keys to navigate between your different bulet points.
Once you finish writing your notes , you either save it to your study queue or to the rest of your notes . Here is the illustration:
To edit , view or delete your notes you need to click on “ all notes” button in the menu , a list of your notes will be displayed , just hover over a note and select from the icons what you want to do .
To learn more about Quicklyst you can read the Quicklyst Guide
Applications of Quicklyst in educationAs the Quicklyst creater said “ Class notes could not be easier than Quicklyst “. This application was created mainly to help students , teachers and educators in their note taking . Just as we have seen with Audioboo in Education and Typewith.me in classroom , Quicklyst has many advantages in education as well .
Students can use it
- to easily take notes during a class learning activity
- to organize their notes according to their priority
- make study queues with notes to prepare for an upcoming exam
- It can be used in group discussions with each student assuming the role of class recorder at a time ,at the end the notes will be added up ,edited ,shared or printed for the others to see .
- Take notes while attending seminarsand conferences
- Push forward their self-improvement and professional development.
That’s it about Quicklyst : The teacher’s dream tool.
You might also like :
- 280Slides: the teacher's best tool to make online presentations
- LiveBinders : the educative tool teachers should not miss
- The 21st century skills teachers should have
- The 21st century letter to educators
- What every educator should know about google
- Google reader in Education
- Google documents in Education